If you want to watch football games on the iPhone, there are several applications transmitting television programs that you can use to see them through a cellular data connection or Wi-Fi connection. Three of those live streaming applications are Justin.tv, and Ustream TVULite.
The TV channels you can with this application from Apple mobile devices are CANAL +, CANAL + Football, CANAL + Sport, Canal + Golf and Sportmania, all sports, and CNN +, news. This way you can access live content like football, basketball, rugby and tennis, among others.
AppStore live streaming iPhone iPad
- Touch the icon “App Store” (Apple App Store) icon and then select “Search”.
- Write Justin.Tv, TVULite or Ustream in the search bar and press the button “Search” blue. Select the application.
- Touch the blue button “Free” and then click the button “Install”.
- Wait for the download and install iPhone application television transmission. When the installation is complete you will find a new icon for the application on the home screen of your iPhone.
- Touch the application icon to view television programs.
- Tap the “Search” button and type “football” in the search bar. Alternatively you can find a computer or a specific party. Press the “Search” blue.
- Select the transmission of football you want to see. The live television broadcast of the football game should start automatically.
Bet365 Live Streaming for Mobile devices iPhone iPad android
Bet365 live streaming
The end of the English season does not need to mean an end to live football or an end to live betting. Bet365 provide a superb live streaming service, which covers football Leagues from around the globe as well as numerous other sports – and it is all free to Bet365 customers. European Leagues that run through the summer, such as those in Scandinavia, are regularly screened, as are some high quality teams in South America. The action never ends at Bet365.
The firm have now released the live streaming service across their mobile platforms as well, meaning customers can view any of the live offerings available on the website, while they are on the go. As long as the customer has a funded account, or had a bet within 24 hours, all the sport that is available via the Bet365 live streaming area, is also viewable on mobile devices.
Bet365 have made the service available on iPhone, iPad and android and have ensured it is easy to switch between the action and the betting markets to make sure there is nothing to stop viewers betting in play while they enjoy the action. The firm do recommend a good 3G or Wifi connection in order to enjoy the best picture quality, and with 4G on the way, live streaming to mobiles could open up a whole new world of sport to passionate fans. [banner_abajo]