In Android Jelly Bean, it is easy to install it. You simply need to download and install the APK. First of all, I notice, Chrome doesn’t work with Flash Player on Android, so here are the browsers that are compatible with the system.
Depending on vuesta version of Android, (3.1, 4.2 or 4.3) depending on your phone and the browser may operate some or not. There will always be some that works, is a matter of taste.
Since Adobe left to Android with its popular Adobe Flash Player natively, let us remember that this happens from versions of Android 4.0 and higher, many people has asked me to provide the method to install it as well as the download link or where they can get the application in question. In the following tutorial I want to share with you the last updated apk from this essential application that will help us to view Flash content on our Android devices with versions of Android 4.0 and above.
With regard to the installation of Flash Player for Android, it is as easy as the latest version of the product you downloaded from this link. Once downloaded, copy it to the device that want you to install, We go to the settings of the device itself to enable permissions to run applications from unknown sources and finally sailed, with any file browser for Android to the path where we copied the Flash Player APK for Android and run it simply by clicking on it.
With this and a browser compatible with Adobe Flash Player Android Web you can already enjoy this option of viewing Flash content from your own terminal operating system Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or higher versions.
How to install Adobe Flash Player on Android (ICS – Jelly Bean)
- activates the option of installing applications of unknown origin in settings – > Security.
- download the APK for Flash Player to your phone or PC (and send it to the smartphone).
- install the APK from your smartphone.
- Depending on the browser, you will have to activate the Flash content. The option is normally in the browser settings. Each one is different, but simple to use.
How to install Adobe Flash Player on Android 4.4 KitKat
As it could not be otherwise, the guys at XDA Developers have found a way to have Flash Player on Android 4.4 KitKat. You have to install Dolphin and the JetPack plugin, which is a HTML5 for Dolphin motoro.
- activates the option of installing applications of unknown origin in settings – Security.
- download and install both Dolphin Browser and JetPack.
- download the modified version of Adobe Flash Player by the guys at XDA. Then install it.
- Open Dolphin Browser, go to the settings (by clicking on the Dolphin below), web content – Flash Player – always on.
Here the guide it. You have enabled Flash Player on any Android. Enjoy it!
We can say that you must use a browser that is compatible with Adobe Flash Player to view this type of content in your web browser for Android. In the Play Store applications you have to surf the Internet so interesting as the latest version of a renovated Firefox for Android or the always interesting Dolphin Browser. [banner_abajo]