Instagram creating an account and username and Log into instagram through facebook Instagram is a mobile application that can be downloaded on phones and tablets iOS and Android as well as Windows Phone 8 and later. You must create an account using the mobile app Instagram, not a computer. Once you have downloaded the application and created an accountYou can see your posts Instagram on a computer.
How to Link Instagram to Facebook
If you have a Facebook profile and an Instagram account, linking the two is easy. Then, you can share content seamlessly between the two networks without losing formatting or impact. Here’s how to do it.
- Open “Instagram” on your phone.
- Log in, select your profile, and then select the “Settings” menu.
- Choose “Account” then tap on “Sharing to Other Apps.”
- Select “Facebook” and log in with your Facebook account details if you’re not logged in on your phone. Give the app permissions when requested.
- You will then get asked to setup your Accounts Center. Choose your Facebook account or tap “Not you?” to change the account, then select “Continue.”
- Select where to share on Facebook. Tap “Continue” to finish Account Center set-up.
- Select “Start Sharing to Facebook.”
- Go back to the Accounts Center. Under the “Manage connected experiences” section, ensure that “Story & Post Sharing’ and “Logging in with accounts” are both enabled.
If you find this isn’t working out for you, all you need to do is go back to the Accounts Center menu on Instagram. Select Facebook and select Remove from Accounts Center. The login screen allows you to create a new account or login to an existing one. You can also retrieve your password touching Log and then Forgotten your password?
To install Instagram on your mobile Android first you have to download the application from this network. Click on the icon for ‘Play Store’ on screen ‘smartphone’. When it opens select the search bar and type ‘Instagram’. Click on the icon of the ‘app’ in the search results and then ‘Install’.Then click on ‘Agree and Download’ and start the installation.
Some of the advantages of linking Instagram with Facebook are:
- Facebook’s user database is much larger than Instagram’s. If we link our two accounts, our Instagram posts and our advertising ads, they will reach a greater number of potential customers.
- The content in photo or video format will be automatically published on both social networks. Using the same texts, hashtags, emojis etc.
- Facebook prioritizes posts with the most interactions. If we post on instagram and get a large number of “likes”, this will help facebook posts have greater reach, and more visibility on your news feed.
- Each of the social networks will generate users for the other.
- Having this integration done is ideal for those businesses in which their marketing plan includes a substantial volume of content in video and image format. As can be the eCommerce.
- Advertising campaigns can be managed and edited in unison. We will not have to invest hardly any time in its optimization.
How to Log into Instagram through Facebook
Logging into Instagram with your Facebook credentials is easy:
- For new accounts, skip to Step 4. For an existing Instagram account, open “Instagram” on your phone.
- Select “Log In With Facebook.”
- If you’re already logged into Facebook, you will automatically get logged in. If you’re not, add your Facebook login when prompted and select the blue Login button.
- For new Instagram accounts, select “Log In With Facebook.” Your account gets created and then links to your Facebook account.
- Your new Instagram account now has a random, precompiled username and password. To change it, log into Instagram using the “Log In With Facebook” option.
- Select your “Profile icon” at the bottom right and tap on “Edit Profile.”
- Select your “username” and change it to something more personal.
- Head back to your “profile screen,” tap on the “hamburger icon” (Menu) in the upper-right sectoin, then select “Settings.”
- Tap on “Account” then select “Personal Information.” Check the “Email Address” to ensure it is correct. Tap it to edit.
- Go back to the “settings menu” and choose “Security.”
- Select “Password” from the list to change it.
- You should see a notification that says something like ‘We sent an email to [ADDRESS] with a link to reset your password’. That email address will be the one you have in your account.
You can also edit your Instagram profile in a browser or change your Instagram password. The principle is the same, as is the result.
You can still log into Instagram through Facebook, but now, you have set up your account to be accessed independently too. You can change your profile image, add a bio, and modify your Instagram account as you like, and it will not affect that login.
How do I disconnect my Instagram account from another social network?
To disconnect your account and stop sharing your Instagram posts on other social networks:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Share to other apps , then tap the social network you want to unlink.
- Tap Unlink account (iOS) or Unlink (Android).
- Tap Yes.
If you want to relink Instagram with a social network, you may need to visit the settings of the corresponding social network to unlink your previous account. Learn how to remove Instagram’s access to another social network:
- On Twitter, check your authorized apps.
- On Facebook, check your app’s settings.
- On Tumblr, check your preferences and unlink from the Apps section.
How do I delete my Instagram account?
When you delete your account, your profile and photos, videos, comments, likes, and followers will be permanently deleted. If you just want to take a break, you can deactivate the account temporarily.
Once your account is deleted, you can sign up again with the same username or add it to another account, as long as it hasn’t been used by someone else on Instagram.
Please note that if your account is deleted for violating the Community Standards, you may not be able to re-register with the same username.
For security reasons, we cannot delete an account for you. You need to be able to log in to your account to request that it be deleted. If you don’t remember your username or password, check out some tips for signing in.
To request that your account be permanently deleted:
Before deleting your account, you can log in and download a copy of your information (such as your photos and posts) from Instagram. After deleting your account, you will no longer have access to Instagram’s “Data Download” tool.
- Go to the Delete your account page from your mobile or computer browser. If you didn’t log in to Instagram on the web, you’ll be prompted to do so. You can’t delete your account from the Instagram
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why do you want to delete your account? and re-enter the password. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear when you have selected a reason in the menu.
- Tap or click Delete [username].
If you want to delete another account:
- Select the username at the top right of the “Delete your account” page.
- Select next to Edit Profile , and then select Sign Out.
- Sign in to the account you want to delete again and follow the instructions above.
The entire removal process can take up to 90 days. After 90 days, copies of your content may be retained in the backup storage we use for disaster recovery, software failure, or other data loss event. We may also retain your information for certain cases, such as legal matters, breaches of conditions, or harm prevention initiatives. Learn more about this in our Data Policy.