Cerebral Palsy of Massachusetts has a contract with the Executive Office of Health & Human Services Office of Medicaid to perform employer-required tasks and related administrative tasks for consumers in the Personal Care Attendant (PCA) Program as a Fiscal Intermediary (FI). We perform these tasks for consumers enrolled with the Personal Care Agencies listed on our “PCA/FI Partners” page. Click here to visit that page.
Employer-required tasks performed at our Fiscal Intermediary:
- Registration of consumers as payroll entities with governmental agencies.
- Process payrolls and issue payroll checks and direct deposits as a Fiscal Employer Agent (FEA) for consumers.
- Deposit taxes and file tax reports with governmental agencies.
- Process State and Federal unemployment payments and reports.
- Establish worker’s compensation policies for consumers.
- Provide customer support and assistance to consumers and their PCAs.
Cerebral palsy pca payment schedule 2015 Image And Pdf , Click in image for increase cerebral palsy pca payment schedule 2014
PCA Payment Schedule 1 2015
Download Pdf cerebral palsy of massachusetts payroll schedule
The forms are provided as PDF (portable document format). This will allow viewing and printing of forms from your computer.
You can learn more and download the free Acrobat Reader distributed by Adobe Systems. If you do not have Reader installed on your computer, click on the button below to open a link to the Adobe website. Follow the instructions for downloading the free Acrobat Reader.
PCA Payment Schedule 2 2015
Download Pdf cerebal palsy of mass pca schedule
Other pdf documents which may be of your interest FI Letters, Memos & Policies
- Debit Care Terms and Condistions Download pdf
- Debit Card Flyer Download pdf
- FI Employment Package Letter Download pdf
- DUA form 2553A in Spanish Filing for Unemployment Download pdf
- CDC Policy Procedure for filing grievances Download pdf
- PCA Policy Procedure for filing grievances Download pdf
- DUA Form 0590-A Filing for Unemployment Download pdf
- Consumers Holiday Schedule for 2014 Download pdf