The Microsoft Office 365 office suite is a tool that allows us to create, access and share Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint documents. In this sense it doesn’t present changes with a normal Office package, but the difference is that you can access all the programs in real time. In addition, we can access from any device that has access to the Internet and OneDrive.
we also have a number of additional tools. We can access email, instant messaging, video conferencing, shared screens, cloud storage, calendars… So we have a lot of tools that allow us to work with total comfort.
Office 365 versions currently have several versions for home and others for business. So depending on your needs you can choose the one that suits you best. Within the home category, we find three different versions:
- Office 365 Home
- Office 365 Personal
- Office Home and Student 2016 PC
Benefits of Office 365
This is an option that stands out especially for allowing users to access their documents from anywhere. Something that gives quite comfort. Since no matter where you find it, you’ll be able to access and work comfortably. You only have to have Internet access to be able to work on one of the programs in the suite.
For businesses it is a good choice because it offers all the services in a single package. So in addition to the programs to create documents, we have many additional tools. All designed to make the work more comfortable. From being able to make video conferences to storing files in the cloud. Functions like these are extremely useful for workers in a company.
In addition, users can choose for an annual Office 365 or monthly subscription. You can pay month by month. Something that can be ideal if you only need to make use of these services for a few months. This way you are not obliged to opt for an annual subscription. Although this option is not available in all versions.
Steps to sign in to my Office 365 account
In addition to all this, we also solve the most common questions related to the use of this system. In case of problems when connecting as a user by access key or email, we explain everything that needs to be done to fix it. In a matter of minutes you will be able to access all the features of Office 365 and log in without any inconvenience either through your computer or through your mobile phone.
Office 365 is available through the web and mobile apps. Microsoft wanted to provide the maximum possible compatibility to deliver its office tools to the widest possible audience. In the following sections, we’ll explain the steps to sign in to your Office 365 account on both iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac.
Log in from your computer or PC
To log in from your computer or PC in Office 365, you just need to have a browser and follow these steps that we explain here:
- With your web browser open, go to the address bar and type this URL: https://www.office.com.
- This gives you direct access to the Microsoft Office home page.
- Now, go to the top of the page and click “Sign In”.
- After that, the Microsoft Accounts sign-in form appears. You need to start by typing an email address, phone number, or Skype account that you have linked to your profile. Do so and click “Next”.
- Then fill in the following field that appears with the access key and click on the “Sign in” button. Remember, it’s important to stick to the uppercase if there are any.
- If you’re asked to stay signed in, you can accept and not have to repeat this procedure anymore when you sign in to the Office 365 portal. Once you’re done, you’re done with the login!
Sign in from Android or iOS APP
There is no specific app for accessing Office 365 services. On mobile devices, everything is spread across different programs that perform the different functions of the office suite.
Enter the App Store if you are an iOS user or the Google Play Store if you are Android and search for any program like “Microsoft Word”, “Microsoft Excel” or any of the others that are part of Office.
When you finish downloading and installing, search for any of the apps between the installed ones and open it.
Now, as soon as you enter a blank space directly appears to enter your profile email address. Write it down and press the button with an arrow to advance.
Then, do the same with the password to log in. Tap “Sign in” now.
Problems with accessing or signing in to Microsoft Office 365
As with any system that requires user registration and corresponding logins, you’re likely to encounter problems with accessing or signing in to Microsoft Office 365. how to resolve the issues that often make it impossible to access profiles. Forgot your password, don’t you remember the e-mail you used? Here are all the solutions you need:
I forgot my key How to recover my Office 365 account password?
If you’ve forgotten your key to access Office 365, here’s what you need to do to change it completely, as it can’t be recovered:
- Using your web browser, go to this URL that we indicate: https://www.office.com. When you’re on the Office home web, go to the top and click “Sign in”.
- Enter your email account now in the field that is available and move forward.
- Then go down and tap “I forgot my password“.
- Click “I forgot my password” again and now tap “Next”.
- Fill in the blank space with the characters in the image and move on.
- Request to send the message to the mobile number you would have connected to your profile, and then write the last 4 numbers of your profile in the slot. Now, click “Send Code”.
- Write to your PC the code that has been sent via SMS to your terminal and move on.
I forgot my Office 365 account email How do I get it back?
If what you’ve forgotten is your Office 365 account email, there’s no way to recover it, the only procedures you can try to access and remember what it was are to check several possibilities.
check that you are entering the email well to log in. You may be making a mistake and that’s why you think you don’t remember it properly.
Try looking at inboxes of your emails to search for emails sent by Microsoft. The one where you have a message related to Office 365 may be the one you are looking to log in to its service.