How can I get access to Renaissance Home Connect?
The schools that have the Accelerated Math Enterprise editions will automatically have access to Renaissance Home Connect. Renaissance Home Connect is available for schools with the product MathFacts in a Flash Renaissance Place version. Your child’s teacher (a) will give you the address Renaissance Home Connect website. The same name of user and password that your child uses (a) in the school work at home.
Two steps are required to get Renaissance Home Connect up and running:
- On the Home page, a district administrator or district staff member clicks Renaissance Home Connect, then Manage Availability and follows the instructions.
- Once Renaissance Home Connect is available on the Home page, teachers click Renaissance Home Connect, then Reports and print the Informational Letter in English or Spanish to be sent home with the student. If you are a teacher reading this, your administrator has already made Renaissance Home Connect available.
See what your students see for Accelerated Reader
What if I have questions about the use of Renaissance Home Connect?
If you need help to use Renaissance Home Connect or if you have any questions regarding this please contact with your child’s school (a).
Connecting Parents through Email Parents click Email Setup and enter their name and email address to receive automatically generated emails (in English or Spanish) about their student’s progress in reading and math. Emails are sent when the student takes an Accelerated Reader quiz, takes an Accelerated Math test, or completes a MathFacts level
Tests Renaissance Home Connect gives parents and students a snapshot of the student’s Accelerated Math Live progress, including average percent correct on tests, number of math objectives Practices and Exercises If teachers have the scoring preference turned on, students can score practices and exercises from home when they open Accelerated Math Live. Students can also search or browse for math terms and see a definition and example for each. Sample problems for each objective are provided to help students with their homework.
Renaissance home connect login for parents
Your student is using a computer software program called Renaissance Place at school. This program has a special feature called Renaissance Home Connect. Renaissance Home Connect is a fun, easy-to-use, easy-to-understand web-based interface that allows the student, you, and the teacher to share in the educational experience by viewing progress in certain Renaissance Place programs while outside of school.
- You can view Renaissance Home Connect from any computer with an Internet connection using these browsers :
- Your student uses the same username and password that they use to access the AR (Accelerated Reader) program in their classroom.
- To log in to Renaissance Home Connect Website: https://Hosted42.renlearn.com/268015/HomeConnect/Login.aspx
In Renaissance Home Connect you can also:
- Click Email Setup to sign up to receive emails showing your student’s quiz or test results
- Click Help to get answers to your questions about Renaissance Home Connect
Renaissance Home Connect improves the school-to-home connection by allowing parents and students to log in to a website and view the student’s reading and math practice and progress towards goals. Access to online results promotes discussion between parents and students, which motivates students and can make reading and math practice even more effective.
In addition, parents can specify up to six email addresses to receive automatic updates in English or Spanish on their student’s math and reading progress.
Renaissance Home Connect is accessible to all Accelerated Reader Enterprise, Accelerated Math Enterprise, and MathFacts in a Flash customers .
MathFacts in a Flash If students use MathFacts in a Flash, they can practice from home and parents and
students can view the student’s progress.
Accelerated Math 2.0 If students use Accelerated Math 2.0, they can choose to open Accelerated Math 2.0 to work on their practices from home (but not tests).
Renaissance Home Connect provides parents with a snapshot of their child’s reading and math progress. Accelerated Reader progress includes average percent correct on quizzes, number of points earned, and results on the last quiz.