These points can be redeemed for games for PC, Xbox 360, the Sony PlayStations, Sony PSP, Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS. Points can also be redeemed for consoles and accessories.
For a small annual fee of US$ 14.99, those who have the card you can get a better, the PowerUp Rewards Pro, offering benefits such as discounts and bonus points.
Power up rewards 800 phone number
powerup rewards 800 phone number 1-800-883-8895 8am – 9pm (CST) Monday-Saturday 8am – 8pm (CST) Sunday
Power up rewards phone number Chat 8am – 9pm (CST) Monday – Friday
You can contact our Customer Service department at powerup rewards customer service 1-800-883-8895 for any questions, comments or concerns. Customer Service is open 8:00am to 9:00pm CST, Monday through Saturday and 8:00am to 8:00pm CST on Sunday.
Live Chat is also available for your convenience 8:00am to 9:00pm CST, Monday through Friday. Just click on the red “Live Chat Now” button on left side of this page and an associate will assist you momentarily.
Select a gift as a prize for online Exchange certificate and will receive an email with a printable certificate that can be used once in your local Game Stop store.
If you forget the awards power up card to buy something in Game Stop, contact the service customer Game Stop at 1-877-676-GAME with your receipt to receive your award points. Allows between 24 to 48 hours for points so that they are updated in the scroll bar.
- Go to the official web site of PowerUp Rewards and check your balance by logging into your personal account.
- Browse the catalogue of benefits online and select the product you wish to redeem your points.
- To confirm your purchase and provides an email address if you are redeeming points for a benefit of merchandise. The benefit will be sent in the next four to six weeks.
- Verify your email address if you are redeeming an electronic certificate, since you will receive a confirmation message that will direct you to your certificate to print only in your panel member at PowerUpRewards.com.
- Print the certificate and use it to buy the product of your choice in the select GameStop stores.
How to get power up awards
Awards power up system is offered in all locations Game Stop in United States and in-store Game Stop online.
There are two available memberships: the free and pay. Free membership required to send your email address while that of pay costs US$ 15 per year at the time of this publication.
Pay membership provides you with extra reward points free membership not receiving. You have more reward points when you make purchases at the store online or for sale to the retail.
- Sign up to get a Power Up Awards membership. Choose the rewards program suited to your needs. If you’re a casual player, the free program will fit into your needs. For serious players, the payment program is a strong option. With this last you will receive additional discounts and awards power up.
- Active your account online by going to the points power up scroll bar. Complete the registration to fill your personal information. Answers extra questions on the systems you own and the games that you play for extra points Prize power up.
- Collect power up points when you buy in the online store or to the retail Game stop. When you are paying, scan your awards card or enter the number to receive prize points.
- View our catalog of power up reward points. The catalogue is updated frequently, so it returns way followed in search of new awards.
- Change your award points to choose an object from the catalog. To confirm your choice, enter the shipping information. Waiting 3-4 weeks to get your merchandise prize.