Allsec is a leading Indian full services Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company with 2,300 seats across 4 delivery centers in Chennai and Bangalore. Allsec is a Public entity and has the pride of being the first pure play BPO Company to be listed in the Stock Exchanges in India.
Allsec provides support services for inbound customer care, technology helpdesk, inbound / outbound teleservices (sales, collections, lead generation, market research), third-party quality assurance and HR & payroll processing. Its key focus areas are Customer Life Cycle Management, Call Quality Monitoring for other call centres, F&A BPO, Collections, Technical Support, and Payroll & Benefits Administration.
Allsec is one of the most profitable BPO companies in India. The Global Delivery Model of the company leverages talent and infrastructure in order to provide high quality, rapid time to market solutions.
Smartpay allsectech accenture login page
Allsec Smartpay Mobile Services is an unified App and an extended feature of Smartpay Employee Self Service (ESS) portal that helps employees to access their Payroll Information on the move.
- Enter the following link address
- Enter your User ID and Password credentials
- If I forget your password, click on Forget password, you will be asked to answer the secret questions that you set, once you have entered your answers you must enter a new password and click on Send.
Allsec Technologies Ltd was incorporated on August 24, 1998 as a public limited company. In the year 2000, the company a delivery centres with the initial capacity of 100 seats at R. A. Puram, Chennai. In September 2000, they incorporated a wholly owned subsidiary company, namely Allsectech Inc in USA. In January 2001, they commenced commercial outsourcing operation at R A Puram facility.
- In February 2001, the company entered into outsourcing contract with Compucredit and from March 2001 onwards, they started operation for CompuCredit processes. In August 2001, the company setup TNPL Facility and from October 2001, they commenced processes in TNPL Facility.
- In the year 2002, the company expanded the R A Puram facility from 100 seats to 150 seats and commenced commercial operations. In April 2002, they set up a delivery centres with the capacity of 400 at Velachery, Chennai. In January 2003, the company received ISO 9001:2000 certification. In November 2003, they made a strategic alliance with CompuCredit. In December 2003, they started HR payroll processing for a global IT consulting company, India.
- In March 2004, the company started first technical support process. In January 2005, they revised the strategic agreement with CompuCredit. In May 2005, the company completed an initial public offering of 3,141,200 equity shares of Rs 10 each at a price of Rs 135 per share and the equity shares of the company were listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange with effect from May 9, 2005.
- In December 2005, the company acquired 100% equity shares in a Bangalore based BPO company, namely B2K Corporation. Thus, B2K Corp Pvt Ltd became a wholly owned subsidiary company. During the year 2006-07, the company obtained the renewal of the renowned BS7799 certification for their Information Security Management System. Also, they obtained the ISO 27001: 2005 certification.
- During the year 2007-08, as per the scheme of amalgamation, B2K Corp Pvt Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary company was amalgamated with the company. They added a delivery centre in Trichy with the capacity of 200 seats. In January 2008, the company acquired Kingdom Builders Inc, a Company located at Philippines engaged in Website Development, Strategic Teleservices and Customer Care Quality Management and changed the name to Allsectech Manila Inc. The subsidiary company set up a delivery centre in Manila.
- During the year 2008-09, the company acquired the Indian Domestic Contact Management services division of i2i Telesource Pvt. Ltd. effective 31st July, 2008. This brought in a pan India presence in 8 cities which is particularly useful for the Indian Domestic business. Consequent to the acquisition, they established delivery centers at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Kochi, Hyderabad and Jaipur. Also, they expanded their domestic delivery center at Bengaluru and Mumbai.
- During the year 2009-10, the company added more capacity for their domestic market by adding capacity in Bengaluru, Chennai and Pune. The company also upgraded and expanded the facilities in Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad. This has resulted in an overall addition of 1500 seats and upgradation of 1200 seats.