www.Facebook.com/device facebook device with your computer and enter the following token Would you like to login your Facebook account on your device such as Smart TV, Game Console or Roku Player? If yes, you need to activate the “Facebook for Devices” service at www.facebook.com/device first. Just within a few steps, you can start to view your Facebook photos and connect with your family and friends on your TV or Game Console.
How to activate the Facebook service:
To start, you should make sure your device allows you to access your Facebook account through the dedicated app. If yes, follow these simple instructions:
1. First of all, launch the Facebook app on your device.
2. At the first launch of the app you will see an activation code that can be used to activate the “Facebook for Devices” service.
3. Open the website link www.facebook.com/device in the web browser on your PC or tablet. Then enter the activation code got from the above step, click on the “Connect” button.
4. On the next page, it will show you the APP you would like to activate. Click on the “Go to APP” button to continue.
5. Then it will ask you to manage the rights of the app you would like to permit. For example, if you don’t allow the app to access your contact information, click on the cross tick on the right. When you select all, click on the “Allow” button. Now the Facebook app on device is paired with your Facebook account and you need to set up a 4 digit PIN code for your device.
6. Launch the Facebook app on your device again, login your Facebook account using the PIN you have set up.
If it’s a team of trust as the PCs of your home, you should mark the option ‘Save browser’ and this you will be registered in the list of “Recognized devices” so you never again appears message save or not the browser. Whether it’s a public as a booth PC, or PC from your friend who desconfías, it is marked “Save”. In this way we will have a record of devices where we’ve logged.
Disabling Facebook Connect on Non-Facebook Websites
If you just remember that you left open your Facebook session on the work computer, the common use of the House or the tablet that you paid for something, before you of an anxiety attack, calm down you say how to close sessions initiated on any device, through your cell phone.
First, go to your Facebook account from your cell and click on the three horizontal lines that give you access to the menu options and settings. Here, slide down, and select account settings.
From the menu that drops down, click Security, and then in the option active sessions, in which appears firstly that you currently have open, which corresponds to your cell.
Below are the sessions that are active in other devices. It includes the date, location and type of browser or operating system of the gadget.
What follows is to find the device from which you want to log and press the corresponding button; to do so, this is disabled.
If you return to the security settings menu, you can also see the list of recognized devices, i.e., those that you normally use to log in regularly.
Check it out and if you find any that no longer use or may not know, click on the corresponding button to delete it and let idle session on it.
Additionally, same menu, it is possible to activate the option of sending notifications of login. In this way, when someone joins your Facebook account from any device that is not in your list of recognized, it will notify you via email or text message, or both, depending on the option you choose.